Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Mommy, but I got in Trouble

I wanted to write yesterday, but I got into trouble. About the middle of the day, Daddy took me outside and told me that I should do my business. Well, I squatted, but then I got distracted by some bugs, and then I smelled something different and had to follow that, but that just led to more bugs. I think Daddy was in a bad mood or something, because we didn't stay out long. Daddy gave me peanut butter, and then he left.

I tried to be a good girl. I really tried! I had to make a pile sooo bad, and I just couldn't hold it any longer. Well, when Daddy got home he yelled at me. A Lot. He also would not let me on the computer to do my post. I think he's still a little mad at me, but things are slowly getting better. Except for still no Mommy.

Where IS she? Why did she leave? We went for a walk this morning and I couldn't even smell her anymore. Well, ok, I could smell her, I AM a Beagle... helloooo... one of the best dog noses... but it was the same old smells from when she left. This is getting depressing. Life seems to go on here without her, but it isn't the same. I think even Daddy misses her. He has been moving around more when he sleeps since she left.

Well, it's time for my afternoon nap. I suppose that tomorrow will be yet another day without her.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Aw Maggy, I am sure Mommy will be home soon.
Daddy just misses Mommy a whole lot, so he's cranky.