Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mommy's Sick

I was enjoying having Mommy home and being her "little shadow" as she calls me when I noticed that she wasn't quite acting like herself. She was spending a lot of time laying on the couch watching TV. Hey, I enjoy myself a good lazy day now and again, but almost the whole week?
When I go up to her she feels hot and has a terrible cough. I hate to say this, but at times when she coughs it hurts my ears. I know that it is hurting Daddy's ears too, because he has said so.

My conclusion to all of this is that Mommy is sick. She is sleeping a lot, coughing a lot, watching a lot of TV, and just not herself. I will be happy when she is over whatever it is that she has. A sick Mommy is not a fun Mommy.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Is Mommy feeling better?

Maggy said...

Yes, Mommy is feeling better now. She isn't sleeping as much as she was, and she isn't making that very loud cough anymore (it hurt my ears sometimes.) Thank you for asking!